Lifesavers Lottery Tote
Terms and Conditions
- All profits from the Lifesavers lottery tote go directly towards our fundraising activities.
- All players must be aged 16 and over.
- Players initially receive a unique five digit tote number starting with the number 9 – for example 98765
- All subscriptions received at a payment of £1 per week, payable in advance, will be entered into the weekly draw using the unique draw number. The draw will normally take place each Saturday.
- All winners are notified by post within one week of the draw date. Weekly winning numbers are published on our monthly update.
- Prizes are valid for 6 months from date of issue, and are dispatched to the recorded members address on file. Replacement cheques can be issued only during this period. Unclaimed prizes after this time will be assumed as a donation to Lifesavers and treated as such.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure address records are correct, changes can be informed in writing by letter or E-mail.
- Accepted payment methods can be cash, Standing Order or Cheque.
- We promise to comply with all Data Protection Act requirements and protect your personal data.
- Membership cancellation can be carried out at anytime, although those received after 17.00 hours on a Friday evening may not be actioned until after the weekly draw.
- Where members cancel in credit, we will refund your full entitlement at the time of cancellation (subject to the ‘receiving before 1700hrs Friday condition). This will be sent to the named member by cheque within 7 working days.
- We reserve the right not to accept an application, or to cancel an existing subscription without giving reason and at our absolute discretion. It is the responsibility of the player to advise us of any change of address or any other membership details deemed necessary.
- All prizes will be selected by using the lottery ball system.
- All numbers drawn which belongs to a member who did not pay, or a member who has previously cancelled, is deemed as a non winner, and there is no payout to that number, and the non winning number is shown on the prize list.
The Gambling Act 2005 confirms that we have a statutory duty to verify that members and potential members are age 16 or over, the minimum age allowed for anyone to play our Lottery. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 16 years to participate in a lottery. We will where appropriate carry out checks to verify this requirement including if necessary seeking confirmation from relevant Agencies who can provide such information.
Al information above is corre t at the time of posting.
We reserve the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions without notice.
Registered Lottery No. 1879
Registered Small Society Lottery
Registered under the Lotteries & Amusements Act 1976 and the Gambling Act 2005
Lottery registration No. 1879
Registered for your security under the Data Protection Act No. Z7261330